Effective Date: 25th May, 2018
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: Taploft sp. z o.o. (NIP: 8992734978, REGON: 021779369, KRS: 0000416241 )
Address: ul. Borowska 264, 50-558 Wrocław, Poland
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide us:
- Contact information (such as name and email address);
- Player name;
- Profile information (such as profile photo);
- Your messages to the Service (such as player support tickets);
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account).
Data we collect automatically:
- Data about your account and game progres;
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI);
- Data about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser type and language);
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below);
- General location data;
- Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent);
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service.
- In most cases, we also create an ID for you when you use the Service.
Data we collect from third party services:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook or Google);
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address);
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising);
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment);
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work, we process data necessary to:
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service;
- Operate the Service;
- Verify and confirm payments;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Send you Service-related communications.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
- Update and develop player profiles;
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience;
- Manage our relationship with you;
- Provide social features as part of the Service;
- Customize your Service experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player suport;
- Enable you to communicate with other players.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behawior;
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features;
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually;
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from Taploft, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
- Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
- In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
- The Service includes features such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. Operators of these services may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts replica watches swiss and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.